Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Choral Music

So I joined the Fallbrook Chorale tonight. I was by far the youngest person there by about 20 or so years. BUT...the sound was good and we were singing Christmas music! I love Christmas music! The location was about a 5 minute drive in the sanctuary of the Fallbrook Baptist Church. Nice little joint. It was weird coming home at 9:15 pm. I'm usually in bed and am not used to driving in the dark. Luckily I made it home O.K. There is an annual due of $60.00 and I have to make sure I can come to the performances. That might be a problem...I'll keep you posted on that.

Anyways, I'm going to search around on some quilting blogs for a Quilt-Along for all of us to do. I'll try to find something cool.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already heard you can not do the singing. because you can't make it the performances. Maybe something else will turn up. Love ya, mom