1. Roasted Vegetables and Sausage made this and it took FOREVER to roast, about 2 hours. the Fennel was really good, the yellow onions were too much for me and we added little button cremini mushrooms. The turkey italian sausage both gave us an upset stomach for days, so we'll try a different meat next time.
2. Meatloaf --I love a different recipe, but only have ground beef, so I'm giving it a try Neil made this for me while I was at work and ended up using a different recipe. It's one I would have NEVER tried because it had ketchup and oatmeal in it, but I'm a convert, it was delicious. Arya loved it too.
3. Blueberry Syrup --have a bunch frozen in the freezer and we're almost out of regular syrup
4. Zucchini & Shrimp Pesto Pasta
5. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
6. Baked Salmon
7. Avocado Pasta
8. Frenchy Cocktail I couldn't commit to getting a $17 bottle of pear vodka, so I got a little bottle. It smelled SO good.