Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What's going on?

Hi everyone,

I hate to say it but I really haven't accomplished anything lately. I need to start making time for things and getting some finished projects. I'm almost done quilting the top of the quilt I have mentioned previously. I was going to do meandering, but then I chickened out so I'm stitching in the ditch. Next step will be doing the binding which I have never done because my lovely mother has always done it for me :)

We got our proofs back for our wedding album. You can view it here. The session ID is helleralbum.

You can also view our wedding video by going here. We love our video!!

Gotta get back to work :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have not been commenting back to you. Busy with Nadings and Napa. Just go to your quilt place and they will show you how to do binding. It's the best part for me because it is very relaxing. If you still need help let me know and I will try and help. Well off to work, Love ya Mom