Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Computers!

So, Neil and I got a few new electronics a few weeks ago.  I got myself a new desktop with Vista…which we both really like.  It came with Photoshop, we have the ability to make .pdf’s and since Neil is a student, we were able to get Microsoft Office Ultimate for about 60 bucks. Neil got a Dell Mini 9, which is about the size of my mouse pad and he really likes it.  It came preinstalled with all the programs, so it was ready to go. We got a 4 in 1 printer that we haven’t received yet, but it will be able to print front and back and scan and copy, so that will be nice.

It’s Tuesday today and usually I’m at work, but I called in sick today for the first time since I started.  I got this nasty, I don’t know what to call it.  I’m not coughing, my sore throat is down, but my chest feels very weighed down.  I took a dose and a half of Nyquil yesterday…I slept like a baby. :) Hopefully I’ll start feeling better soon!

No comments: