Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Droid 2, how I love thee

Neil and I got new phones! I love mine!!! I could probably write this blog entry on it if I wanted to. :) Neil and I really don't know what we were missing. It's an incredible little thing. It tells me when I have a new email, new text, new facebook statuses. I have it programmed so I just need to push an app and it will tell me how to get home no matter where I am. I now read the blogs on my Google Reader on my phone (which Neil likes because I don't take up the computer in the morning as much). There's an app called Words with Friends, that's basically a scrabble game you play between friends. It's probably been around forever, but we just found out about it.

Another nice thing I hear about it is that the Droid 2 has free apps, whereas the iPhone you have to pay. I could be wrong, but it still makes me feel like I made the right choice.

No comments: