Wednesday, November 2, 2011

:: right now ::

Right now, I am...

:: inspired by the the Montessori infant and toddler care center we visited yesterday for Milly to attend once we both have to work full time again.

:: laughing at how we have already eaten out twice since we started our food budget. It's only been 2 days! (we are still under budget, and I'm not giving up hope quite yet)

:: grateful that we don't have mounds of snow like the northeast!

:: hearing Christmas music on Pandora, Swinging Christmas and Folk Christmas are my current favorites

:: crocheting a yellow baby sweater

:: wondering if I should stop making the yellow baby sweater because I'm almost positive I'm going to run out of yarn...

:: going to see if pumpkins are on sale yet and if they are, I'm going to roast it and make homemade pumpkin puree for pumpkin muffins and/or baked donuts

Inspired by Soulemama



No comments: